Today, we are going to give you six tips that will help you lose weight without weighing and measuring your food. These tips and tricks are able to be applied by anyone and do not require any more time or energy than you are already putting into your health and fitness. So, if you feel like you don’t have any more time or money to put into your nutrition, these are things you can start TODAY. We are looking for small sustainable habits that can truly help you out in the long run.
- Drink 8-12 ounces of water before any meal.
- Use smaller plates and silverware.
- Bring your plate to the sink immediately after you are done eating.
- If you are eating at a restaurant, cut your meal in half and ask your waiter to put the other half in a box, most dishes in the US today are at least two servings.
- When having a meal, eat your vegetables before everything else. The goal here is to fill up on good nutrition.
- Between every bite, place your utensil back on the table rather than keeping it in your hand.
What do we want to see after you read this article? Pick one that resonates with you, one that you believe can be achievable and start there. Once you are able to conquer that task, come back to this article and pick another. These are just a couple of things that you can do in order to make your nutrition that much more solid. At Hatch Nutrition, we believe in creating one sustainable habit at a time!